New: Auto shop appointment scheduling calendar and billing management portal
|Home > All Posts | Announcements, New features|
Posted on Jul 25th 2020
Auto repair shops in need of appointment scheduling software need look no further.
We’re excited to announce our newest feature release, which includes an electronic calendar to help shop owners with appointment scheduling.
Additionally, we’ve made managing billing and payment options easier than ever. Our customers can now upgrade Auto Shop Invoice editions and cancel their accounts from within our application, without needing to speak to a member of our team. Read below for the details!
Auto shop appointment scheduling calendar
In the past, auto repair shops would rely on a scheduling book or an old-fashioned calendar to organize their upcoming appointments.
With our new appointment scheduling calendar, our software makes booking future appointments easier and faster than ever. Here are some of the highlights:
- Create new appointments in seconds with just a single click.
- Similar to Google Calendar, you can drag-and-drop appointments to reschedule for a future date, or resize appointments to change their duration.
- When a customer arrives, you can automatically convert an appointment into a new Work Order using our "Convert to Work Order" feature. This ends up saving you the hassle of re-entering appointment information into a new work order or invoice.
Billing management portal for Auto Shop Invoice customers
For our existing customers, we know that managing your Auto Shop Invoice account should be as easy and pain-free as possible.
You shouldn’t need to jump through hoops if you want to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your account. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to manage your account with our new billing portal.
Simply login to your Auto Shop Invoice account and click “Manage Billing” from your settings page. You can then manage your billing options from the new billing management portal.
From there, you can take the following actions:
- Upgrade your account
- Downgrade your account
- Cancel your account
- Update your billing and credit card information
- View copies of past invoices.
Of course, if you have any questions at all about your account you can always reach out to our support team for a quick and friendly response. The billing portal just provides you with a quick and easy option to manage your account yourself if you’d prefer.